Life, Friends...
I think blogging happens when Im feeling down... Its kind of lame, maybe thats just me though.
I dont know how i became so antisocial its not like I want to be, I just dont know how to communicate comfortably with people. I guess its an issue with myself.
I still really only have my friends form high school in Texas which was gosh... 6 years ago. I have people I work with that are cool and I talk to when I am at work but I dont hang out with them.
So technically I havnt made a real friend in at least five years.
Im in and out of contact with Texas friends but as of lately I have been trying to talk to them more, Steph, Linda, Carrie, Katelyn.... but i just dont feel much response maybe because im asking for too much.
I dont know
But I need some friends... who call me
check up on me
talk to me
Gosh I am lame.
<3
I dont know how i became so antisocial its not like I want to be, I just dont know how to communicate comfortably with people. I guess its an issue with myself.
I still really only have my friends form high school in Texas which was gosh... 6 years ago. I have people I work with that are cool and I talk to when I am at work but I dont hang out with them.
So technically I havnt made a real friend in at least five years.
Im in and out of contact with Texas friends but as of lately I have been trying to talk to them more, Steph, Linda, Carrie, Katelyn.... but i just dont feel much response maybe because im asking for too much.
I dont know
But I need some friends... who call me
check up on me
talk to me
Gosh I am lame.
<3


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home