I pod commercials
Why do they always have catchy songs!!!!????? Like everysingle one, and then you google it! Well at least I do. Remember that one that was like
" tried to do handstands for you
I tried to do headstands for you
Everytime I fell on you, yeah, everytime I fell
I tried to do handstands for you
But everytime I fell for you
I'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue for you."
Pshh man that one was great. Anyways T.V. is da bomb.
" tried to do handstands for you
I tried to do headstands for you
Everytime I fell on you, yeah, everytime I fell
I tried to do handstands for you
But everytime I fell for you
I'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue for you."
Pshh man that one was great. Anyways T.V. is da bomb.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home